NIAGARA PARKS COMMISSION HEAD OFFICES
NIAGARA FALLS, ONTARIO
The administrative offices for the Niagara Parks Commission were located to the historic Oak Hall, former residence of Sir Harry Oakes. The building is a three storey limestone structure originally built in the 19th century, and added to by Sir Harry in 1928. The 25,000 Square Foot residence was increased to 28,000 Square Feet and made to house offices without any appreciable exterior changes.
Project Size: 28,000 Sq. Ft.
Click Photos to Enlarge
Printer Friendly Version